Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Unforced Rhythms of Grace



Jesus is speaking to the crowds..... “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” Matthew 11:28-30The Message 

My grace is never forced on you. My grace flows from My heart to yours when your heart is open to Me. There is a rhythm to it, like a beautiful song has a rhythm - almost like 3/4 time in a waltz. As you enter into the dance with Me, allowing Me to lead you around the dance floor in My timing and with My holding you, you will flow into receiving and then dispensing My grace to others. But you cannot do this dance on your own. My dance of grace is an invitation, to real life, real rest, real relationship with Me and with others. You will walk through life and your most difficult relationships with a light step. This is your invitation to freedom. 

Jesus, thank You for always inviting me closer to You and into life and grace and wholeness. I'm excited to dance through my difficult relationships with You and first of all receive your grace and as I keep company with You, allowing Your grace to flow from me to others. I love You so much...I adore You. Thank You for opening my eyes to see You as You really are and to hear Your invitation to me toward life, love and shalom-wholeness.

No comments: