Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Crushing.....

So often I push back when something hard or negative happens to me...don't we all? But one day God gave me a different view of this....
My crushing produces the greatest gifts. When grapes and grain are crushed, they produce wine and bread. When I crushed My Son, that brought forth eternal life and redemption for all. When you are crushed, your false self is crushed to release your true self AND a more itimate relatiomship with Me.

I realize that God's ways are not my ways but because His intentions for me are always deeply good, He can be trusted no matter what.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand. Isaiah 53:10

No comments: