- believing Jesus is who He says He is
- surrendering the control of your life to the One who is in control
- following Jesus' leadership in your life
- developing a real relationship with him by learning to hear His voice; John 10:4 My sheep hear My voice and know Me
- is an action word. It is not just a mental agreement but change happens in your life as a result of your faith.
- the fruit of your faith
- Real faith produces good works: Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship/masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
- Good works are those things God has uniquely made you to do coming from who He has originally designed you to be.
- Our doing (works) comes from our being (true self).
- We find out who our being is by being in relationship with Jesus. Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God.