Monday, February 15, 2016

Stairway to Heaven



John 1:51 Then Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth. NLT

Yes, I bridge the gap between Heaven and earth. Without Me there is no access to Heaven. Many follow but never commit to taking the first step of inviting Me into their hearts, of admitting their need of Me by recognizing their sin and not wanting to live that way any longer and knowing they can't change or save themselves, knowing they need Someone greater to do that for them. 

Before the foundation of time I called you, I chose you to be Mine. I am so glad you chose to respond to My calling your name and that you continue to respond. It is not a one time surrender but truly a life long surrender. Continue on the ladder that is Me. I am so please with you, My Delight. Your heart desires more of Me and desires to share Me with others. You are My unique child and you are completing My call on your life...who I designed you to be.

Jesus, I am so grateful to know You, be one with You, growing because of You and for what you've created me to do. It brings me great pleasure to be who You've made me to be. I adore You, Jesus, my Love, my Life.


No comments: