Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I drink You in.........

Psalm 36:7-10 The Voice

Your strong love, O True God, is precious.
    All people run for shelter under the shadow of Your wings.
In Your house, they eat and are full at Your table.
    They drink from the river of Your overflowing kindness.
 You have the fountain of life that quenches our thirst.
    Your light has opened our eyes and awakened our souls.
 May Your love continue to grow deeply in the lives of all who know You.
    May Your salvation reach every heart committed to do right.

You have found Me in  these verses for I am what quenches everything and anything you thirst for. I AM the fountain of life. My kindness has overflowed into your life. My love DOES continue to grow as you come to Me more and more, not that My love changes, but your receiving of My love, your capacity to know Me intimately grows, and therefore you experience My love more deeply. That is the outcome and goal of you spending time with Me. Just as shared experiences with Rob makes you feel closer to him, so do shared experiences with Me make you feel more connected to Me. My kindness wants you to receive ALL of My love and be fully Mine, fully formed into the fullness of My Son. Open your self more and more to Me. I am so pleased to bless you when you do.

Thank You Papa, for Your titanic love and grace and pleasure and kindness toward me. I drink You in......

Sinking Deep by Hillsong Young and Free 

Click here to listen to this song.

Standing here in Your presence
In a grace so relentless
I am won
By perfect love

Wrapped within the arms of heaven
In a peace that lasts forever
Sinking deep
In mercy's sea

CHORUS
I'm wide awake
Drawing close
Stirred by grace
All my heart is Yours
All fear removed
I breathe You in
I lean into Your love
Your love

When I'm lost You pursue me
Lift my head to see Your glory
Lord of all
So beautiful

Here in You I find shelter
Captivated by the splendor
Of Your face
My secret place

CHORUS

BRIDGE
Your love so deep
Is washing over me
Your face is all I seek
You are my everything

Jesus Christ
You are my one desire
Lord hear my only cry
To know You all my life 2x

CHORUS



No comments: