Saturday, March 21, 2015
You learn what your sin has to teach you by looking at what root it has, what longing or desire are you trying to meet somewhere other than in God. Then you ask Jesus how He wants to meet that desire in you. "Jesus, how have you meet my desire for _______ in the last 24 hours?"
There is no limit to My Love; it fills all of space, time and eternity. Jesus Calling
Friday, March 20, 2015
- the beauty of Your creation and what You create every single day.
- the frosty dew on grass tops in spring that bring refreshment to the earth and reminds my heart You refresh me with rest in the night and sunrise every morning.
- the green shoots of new life poking from the ground and the first blooms of spring on the yellow forsythia which tell me resurrection is possible.
- the many colored flowers which grace my garden in summer and remind me of Your infinite love and care for me.
- the laughter of grandchildren playing in the heat of a summers day showing me how You delight in my innocence and invite me to play and enjoy the moments because that's all You've given us.
- the sun and sand and sea and shells which bring warmth and cool and soft and fun and family... all gifts to me from You and invite me into community with Your family: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- the cool refreshing breezes of fall and shorter days that turn the green into the rich hues of autumn with leaves crunching under foot releasing Your woodland potpourri.
- the white blanket of pure white snow of winter that reminds me all must rest and die to be reborn again. Thank you for my rebirth in You.
- the bright red cardinal against the pure white snow signaling Your blood has washed me clean. I am so, so grateful.
- and once again, for the sweet song of spring on an early morning as the dawn arises and Your feathered friends sing a hallelujah to their Creator.
You are magnificent God....how I love You!!!
Psalm 147:11 The Lord delights in those who are enraptured by Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart. Isaiah 40:11
Infinite, Everlasting, Glorious
Who is like You?
I am so glad I serve an awesome, mighty God.
You do the impossible . . .open a sea for people to walk through . . .
Rip the curtain of the Holy of Holies from top to bottom for us to walk through to You.
Do the impossible in my life . . . for Your Glory!
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Come forth Lazarus, Jesus commands...even so He calls to me...come forth My Delight...it is Spring, the time of green grass, blue skies, fresh wind, sweet fragrance.... in you! As you allow Me to awaken the sleeping desires within your soul, you will experience more of Me in intimate ways - just as is your deepest longing.
Yes, I hear you . . . I know your desires. Keep asking Me, don't be shy and watch what I do. . . in you, for you, for others. Ask and keep asking . . . seek and keep seeking . . .knock and keep knocking and you will receive My best for you.