Sunday, March 11, 2012

Meditations




Psalm 19:14
Let all that I say and every thought in my heart be pure and holy, something I would think or say in front of You, Jesus.

You are my firm foundation on which I stand and the One who bought me out of slavery and freed me to live free. May I not wander back to the familiar chains of bondage. O Jesus, forgive me for the many times since I've been your disciple that I have walked away from You, abandoned You in search of my own well-being . . . not realizing what I was giving up to gain only chaff that blows away in the wind. Thank You that You loved me first and have never given up on me, no matter what! Enable me to never give up on those I love, no matter what their decisions because You never gave up on me. May I always hope and pray for the best, knowing that one day all will be made right.

No comments: