Thursday, December 01, 2011

You are blessed!

Luke 1:45
 You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what He said.

I have never seen that before, that Mary was blessed because she believed that God would do what He said He would do - the impossible! I've always thought Mary was blessed because she was the mother of Jesus and how that was unique only to her. Because of that she was elevated to a place I couldn't relate to. But now I see that we can all be as blessed as Mary if we will just believe God when He tells us He will do the impossible in our lives too!

But wait! We CAN be like Mary, a dwelling place for the Lord Jesus, not in our wombs but in our hearts. We need to say yes as Mary did to allow the Holy Spirit to come inside us and "impregnate" us with Jesus in our hearts as we first see our need for a Savior and invite Jesus into our hearts and as we daily surrender our will to the will of God. Thy Kingdom come! My Kingdom go! on THIS earth as it is in Heaven.

Ponder this as you journey s-l-o-w-l-y through this sacred Advent season.







3 comments:

Diane said...

I am blessed because I am a child of God. Thank you for your blogg.
http://panamacitygrandma.blogspot.com/

anafe said...

This is one of the verse I learned when I was a child..


the walking dead comic

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel