Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The New Day



The beauty of the new day greets me, smiling
Coolness even though August
and He awaits my company
Heart delighting, smiling
as I come to meet my God . . .
Precious moments are these few
never enough, always fulfilling
spilling into me, out of me into the day ---
solitude and serene.
The babbling brook reminding me
Streams of Living Water live in me
IN ME! I cannot take it in -
His gift to me is He, Himself
within my very flesh
so I am not alone.
"My Delight," He smiles into my heart.
"My Delight," I echo to His heart.
Union.

5 comments:

Rii said...

:)

Stephen Phillip Porter said...

Beautiful sentiments in writing. I'm visiting from my brother-in-law's blog "Eye on a Sparrow" as he shared some of your writing there. Great to meet you in the blogosphere and see your heart for our Lord.

God bless!

Manifest Blog

sophia smith said...

Its really looking awesome scene..Thanks a lot for sharing...Keep it up...

------
online pharmacy

Cuidemos El planeta said...

I loved that it's delicious

Cuidemos El planeta said...

I already probe