Sunday, January 16, 2011

Art Journaling


The other day I watched one of my all time favorite movies: Les Miserables with Liam Neesom. I am always deeply touched by how a pair of silver candelabra and one man's extravagant forgiveness transform another depraved (like mine) man's life. So many similarities to Jesus in this movie and how powerful grace and mercy and sacrificial love can be. I was so moved that I wanted to journal about my feelings and decided to do an art journaling page, the one you see above. It was a great way for me to capture my heart on page.

7 comments:

Rebecca Madden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Madden said...

This is beautiful! Enjoyed our time today together. You mentioned that the time was just for you, and it is. However, I have found that it is for me too! :) Rebecca

fletch said...

This is great

Colleen said...

This one is great i like it. Cute design.

Seattle Real Estate

Laura The Artist said...

Love your art journal page! I often cut out pictures and sayings from magazines and paste them into the pages ahead of where I am writing..so I can be inspired again later.

Our Life in Downtown San Diego said...

This movie deeply touches me too. Unbelievable act of kindness and mercy.

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel