Thursday, September 16, 2010

The wilderness becomes a lush pasture . . .




Psalm 65:12
The grasslands of the wilderness becomes a lush pasture.

Even a wilderness place can become a place where you can be fed and nurtured. Why? Because I AM with you, My Presence with you makes even the driest wilderness lush. How? Because like I've told you, in My Presence is fullness of joy; (Ps 16:11) You come sweeping in from the desert on the arm of your Beloved. (Song of Solomon 8:5)
It is in the desert that you find Me to be all you need and more. I carry you through the wilderness as a Father carries his son close to His heart. (Deut 1:31)I provide for you in the wilderness, manna, water, quail, clothes and shoes that don't wear out. Dependence on Me is a beautiful thing and it oftentimes happens in the wilderness. The poor in spirit find the Kingdom of God. Rejoice in your wilderness because it is there that you will find Me. It is there I will show you who you are and whose you are. You will be tested but not to break you but to prove your character, just like happened with Jesus in the wilderness. Be one with Me and allow me to nurture you in your wilderness.

8 comments:

J said...

Found your blog by accident. If you know some one that needs extra income, refer them to my blog.

www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com

Judy

Oaks of Righteousness! said...

I just found your blog. I was touched by your latest post. My husband and I are walking into the wilderness at this very time. We received results yesterday diagnosing him with lung cancer. I know that God gives no more than we can handle ... that will be a challenge to remember in the days ahead ...

John said...

Simply awesome!

info-fo-u said...

Hey i was just wondering if you could please be my follower, im new to this, thanks,

Karen Cooper said...

Love your blog. It's great. Needs to be more like this.

mybulliesblog.blogspot.com
infoonenglishbulldogs.com

Tim Bits said...

thanks for sharing theis, it has touched me today, quenching a thirst i think my xoul has been longing for today :)

Sharon Hayes said...

My experience is that in the hardest/dark times is when I've grown & had the most wonderful fellowship w/my Lord.

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel