Thursday, May 06, 2010


My love for you will never fail - it will last forever, it will not stop, nothing you can do would make Me stop loving you, nothing can separate you from My love. My love WILL produce what I intend - it will not fail. Swell in that thought today of My unfailing love for you, FOR YOU!

"As we wait, we relinquish control, surrender our wills five up our false hopes and realize that if anything is going to happen at all, it will have to be God's doing."

When life is heavy and hard to take, go off by yourself. Enter the silence. Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions. Wait for hope to appear. Don't run from trouble. Take it full-force. The 'worst' is never the worst. Lamentations 3:28-30 The Message

"We realize that our transformation is not up to us - it never was! If anything is to happen, God must do it. Through waiting our transformation is accomplished because God does what we cannot.

Quotes from The Lazarus Life by Stephen Smith pp.37-38

1 comment:

Debbie Millman said...

sounds like a MUST read. thanks for sharing. Lord, help me be in "waiting" mode today more than "doing" mode.