Monday, January 25, 2010

Books I Read in 2009



I love to read and so I always keep a list of the books I've completed every year.
Here they are. The books in bold are my favorites for this year.

January
God with Us: Rediscovering the Meaning of Christmas compilation
Living a Purpose Full Life Jan Johnson
Papa Prayer Larry Crabb

February
The Believer’s Secret of the Abiding Presence Andrew Murray, Brother Lawrence/Louis Gifford Parkhurst, Jr.
9 things You Simply Must Do to Succeed in Love and Life Henry Cloud
I, Francis Carlo Carretto
Between the Tides Patti Callahan Henry

April
Homesick for Eden Gary Moon

May
The Hidden Life Kitty Crenshaw and Catherine Snapp
Let Go Fenelon

June
Living Prayer Robert Benson

July
Twilight Stephanie Meyer
Widow of the South Robert Hicks
City of Ember Jeanne DuPrau
Come Away My Beloved: 365 One minute meditations
Losing the Moon Patti Callahan Henry

August
The Echo Within Robert Benson
Sacred Echo Margaret Feinburg
New Moon Stephanie Meyer

September
Eclipse Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn Stephanie Meyer
Gift of Being Yourself David Benner
Between the Dreaming and the Coming True Robert Benson

October
Embracing Soul Care Stephen Smith
Lazarus Life Stephen Smith
Sacred Chaos Tricia McCary Rhodes

November
Home By Another Way Robert Benson
Mistaken Identity Van Ryn and Cerak
Until We Reach Home Lynn Austin
The 4:8 Principle Tommy Newberry

December
Finding Noel CD Richard Paul Evans
Sam’s Letters to Jennifer James Patterson
God Calling

My best read was Living Prayer and The Hidden Life. I will definitely read those again.

1 comment:

robert benson and ben stroup said...

Thank you for reading my sentences and stories in the first place, for telling your friends about the work, and for saying such kind things about what you read. I am honored and grateful and humbled.

Be in touch.

NAMASTE —

R. Benson
thelongpew.com