Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mistakes


You wonder why you are permitted to make mistakes in your choice when you sought so truly to do My will in the matter. To that I say it was no mistake . . . all your lessons cannot be learned without difficulty and this was needed to teach you a lesson. Not to him who walks on, with no obstacles is the promise given. The overcoming is never the overcoming of the one who troubles you, but the overcoming of the weaknesses and wrong in your own nature, aroused by such a one.

excerpt from God Calling edited by A J Russell July 28
Rev 2:7 To everyone who overcomes I will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God.

2 comments:

Sharon Hayes said...

Thanks again, I haven't used God Calling in a long time, I need to get it down, dust it off & use it again.

Very encouraging word. Love Sharon

Deitra said...

Thanks Sharon for always commenting! I appreciate what you have to say. :)