Saturday, December 16, 2006
When you are sitting around your Christmas dinner with friends and family, why not ask some thoughtful questions?
1. What's the best thing that's happened to you since last Christmas?
2. What was your best Christmas ever? Why?
3. What's the most meaningful Christmas gift you've ever received?
4. What was the most appreciated Christmas gift you've ever given?
5. What was your favorite Christmas tradition as a child?
6. What is your favorite Christmas tradition now?
7. What do you do to try to keep Christ in Christmas?
8. If you were stranded on an island with a TV/DVD player and only one Christmas movie, which one would it be?