Wednesday, June 21, 2006

it's worth the fight


Ok, I absolutely adore our church, NorthPoint Community. It is so relevant and even though we missed last week b/c we were relaxing in Cashiers, NC,(pixs to come) I listened online today and have tears in my eyes. The series is called "Fight Club" and the topic is fighting for those relationships in your life that are meaningful but have beeen hurtful. The talk is by a young woman who very poignantly shares her personal story which will not only touch your heart but inspire you to "get in the fight". Here's the link: www.northpoint.org. Go to sermons online, it's the first in the series. You can listen or watch on video, which I recommend. Afterwards. please comment on my blog. Thanks and go get 'em, Tiger!

1 comment:

Debbie Millman said...

Wow...awesome message. I needed this! Thanks for the heads up on this series...I think I'll watch the rest of it.