Thursday, February 23, 2006

God's Blogs


God's Blogs by Lanny Donoho

Did you know that God has a blog too? You can't access it over the internet but you can buy it at your local Christian bookstore. As I read through this humorous yet deep book I found myself laughing, pondering and coming away with a greater understanding of how God sees me and His world. It is one of those books that you want to keep reading because it is so incredible BUT you don't want to finish it too soon because then the experience will be over. I can't wait for God's Blogs #2!

1 comment:

the enhancer said...

Hi
Lanny Donoho here . Just wandering thru the blogosphere seeing what people have to say.
Thanks for saying good things about my book.
Glad it made you smile and think. That was the purpose. Feel free to get a few copies for your friends or write a review on Amazon.
God bless
Lanny