Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First Post

I am so excited to create my own official blog! Now I can join the millions of bloggers with my own thoughts to share with you all.

This morning I was reading in my favorite devotional of this year, Jesus Calling, that God says, "Nothing is impossible with Me." What if I really believed that? What would I pray for? Several things jumped to mind . . . emotional and physical healing for family members and friends, my children to grow closer to Father God every day, specific marriages that I know about that are failing to be restored, and that is only the tip of the iceberg. Ask yourself that question and then start praying. You never know what God will do!

7 comments:

lisa jones said...

Wow...yes if we truly believed we would pray for more! I am so glad to see you are blogging...and the babies are beautiful! Bless you my friend!!!!

Karenlie Riddering said...

Hi Deitra! I created a blog this week too for my book, but have still to figure out how to upload pics!! You have a beautiful family. I did a journal once called "God Calling" and loved it so much. Do you think it might be the same? The one I mention was written by "Two listeners". I'm glad that you can now bless others with what God lays on your heart...

Deitra said...

Karen, I've read a book called God Calling but not a journal, this is a devotional that is similar, remind me to show you when you are here next time. I'm having a hard time uploading a pix to my profile, it is too big apparently but I can show you how to upload pixs to your blog next time you are here.

Karenlie Riddering said...

Oh! Two of your favorite movies, are in my top favorite too. Four F and Les Miserables (Margaro likes them too!) Have you seen "The Shawshank Redemption"? It's got a very interesting plot. Talk to you later!

Barb G said...

Hi My Dear Sweet Sister in Christ!
What a treat! Your Grands are gorgeous!

I cannot imagine not getting a note here and there from you. To think if it had not been for the conference in ATL that one weekend, I would never have known you!

Our paths may not cross often, but I am so happy OUR LORD put you in mine and in my heart!

Blessings!
Bar b

johnnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deitra said...

Barb G,
So glad you blogged in. I tried to go to your blog but it wouldn't bring it up, I'll try again later. I agree, what a blessing for me too all those many years ago at Women of Faith. God is good to have crossed our paths.